Royal Lepage Charity Trek 2019

Excited is an understatement! 

I was selected for a Charity Trek with The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. This amazing charity raises money to provide safe shelter for women and children. In November, I will be trekking 100km through the Sahara Desert.

I pay all my own expenses to be on this trek but I have set a personal goal of raising $5000.00 for the Shelter Foundation. 80% goes to the Kelowna Women's Shelter and the remaining 20% goes to national programs throughout our country to help end the dangerous cycle of domestic violence.

I have started my training with my wonderful coach Persis Meisters and she is getting me in tip-top shape or my long-long journey. 

Help me on my journey to raise $5000

Thank you for reading and following along!

- Lorraine Penfound

The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are member’s of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.